Coachella Valley in California is home to some great places for tourists to visit throughout the year. There are famous places like the Palm Springs and Indian Wells, but then there are off-beat places like the Yucca Valley and Mecca which offer a wonderful holiday as well. So, if you are on a budget and want to spend some quality time with your loved ones, then these two places can be your best choice. In today’s blog we are going to check out the top things you can do in Yucca Valley and Mecca. Let’s find them out in the next section.
Yucca Valley – Best Things To Do
With less than 21,000 people within its borders, Yucca Valley is located in the middle of the San Bernardino Mountains. Witnessing a dramatic landscape almost everyday is not surprisingly new here. Here are the best things you can do in Yucca Valley, California –
- Visit the Desert Christ Park and get going with some amazing outdoor sports. It is also a great place for Kitsch Hunting as well. Try out other outdoor activities like biking, climbing and hiking through the landscape.
- Bob’s Crystal Cave is a popular tourist attraction in Yucca Valley. It is a drive-in movie theater where you can enjoy a great time watching the best movies with your family and friends.
- The Roost offers different kinds of food delicacies to their customers all throughout the day. Their burgers, pancakes and sandwiches are famous. Their cozy and warm Cafe gives you a very good feeling of your own home.
- Buy 100% organic and safe marijuana products from Doobie Yucca Valley Dispensary. They are available at affordable rates and the brand delivers the products right at your address.
Mecca – Best Things You Can Do
Mecca is an exceptionally small town that has less than 2500 people residing here. Even though the population is scarce, there are several things you can actually do here –
- Visit the Mecca International Banana Museum which is a very surprising yet exciting place to visit. Play all sorts of games with the kids and shop for wonderful artifacts and souvenirs.
- Go for a drive to the Salton Sea and click some stunning photographs of the natural surrounding of this place. There are more than 300 species of organisms that live in this sea.
- Check out Doobie Mecca, CA dispensary and shop for amazing hemp products of the highest quality. All of their products are verified and trusted. So, you can use their products without any kind of hassles or worries.
These are the top things you can do in Yucca Valley and Mecca, in California. Don’t forget to check out Doobie marijuana products and help yourself to experience the best feelings.